On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2015 11:45 AM, "Sharif Uddin" <sharif.ud...@spectrumasa.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >

> > I have removed all milestones from all products but they still appear in
> ticket view. See screenshot
>

>From the image, I think you mean Dashboard view. You have deleted the "(no
milestone)" milestone that is shown for 5 of the 6 products in your screen
capture, and yet they still appear on the Dashboard? What happens if you
follow the "(no milestone)" links from the Dashboard.

> Could you please create a ticket for us to schedule its resolution ?
>
> Thanks for your bug report .
> :)
>
> [...]

This sounds a lot like the Milestone caching issues that we've seen.
However, I would expect a restart of the web server to fix the issue.
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/681