Yes, When a product is created it gets some default set of permissions that I
apply automatically regardless the global permissions.

For example, my global permissions deny viewing a ticket for anonymous users.
If I don’t go and manually set the proper permissions for the product,
anonymous users can still view my products tickets if they have the proper URL.

Mahdi