Here it is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-879

Thank you

Da: Sijie Guo [mailto:si...@apache.org]
Inviato: sabato 7 novembre 2015 01:08
A: user@bookkeeper.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: newbie question

Enrico, so you are interested in a creation time of a ledger. that sounds a
good field to carry on a ledger. I think it could be easily exposed via ledger
manager, since a znode already have a creation time I believe. If not, we could
think about adding a filed in ledger metadata.
Do you mind creating a ticket to ask for this feature?
- Sijie

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Enrico Olivelli