To run Cassandra on Windows, after executing bin\cassandra without problems,
we need to insert the line if NOT DEFINED CASSANDRA_HOME set
CASSANDRA_HOME=%CD% into the cassandra-cli.bat file before we execute it.
That line is missing in cassandra-cli.bat, so add it and Cassandra will
execute perfectly!

.
.
.
SETLOCAL

if NOT DEFINED CASSANDRA_HOME set CASSANDRA_HOME=%CD%
SET CASSANDRA_LIBS=%CASSANDRA_HOME%\lib

FOR %%a IN (%CASSANDRA_HOME%\lib\*.jar) DO  call :append %%~fa
java -cp %CASSANDRA_LIBS% org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain
.
.
.

Someone please tell the developers about this bug.

Michael was the one who find it out.

Bye!