On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 12:02 -0500, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> EE> It's the first item on debian/TODO, but, you know, patches welcome
> and
> EE> all that.
>
> TZ> The appended patch has been sufficient for me.
>
> Eric, do you need me to open a ticket for this, too, or is what I
> posted sufficient?

Feel free to open a ticket, that never hurts.

I had planned to use the maintainer scripts to create a system user (in
an idempotent way), with a default configuration that used this new
user. I had also planned to ensure that permissions were updated
accordingly when upgrading from a previous version.

--
Eric Evans
eev...@rackspace.com