Thanks, Jonathan

I'm using 0.6.1
And another thing is that I get lots of zero-sized tmp files in the data
directory.
When I restarted cassandra those tmp files will be deleted then new empty
tmp files will be generated gradually, while still lots
of UTFDataFormatException in the system.log

Using 0.6.2 and DiskAccessMode=standard will skip corrupted rows?