?? 2010-06-01???? 15:00 -0500??Jonathan Shook??????
> Also, what are you meaning specifically by 'slow'? Which measurements
> are you looking at. What are your baseline constraints for your test
> system?

Actually, the problem is the utilizaton of resources(for a single
machine):
CPU: 700% / 1600% (16 cores)
MEM: almost 100% (16GB)
Swap: almost 0%
Disk IO(write): 20~30MB / 200MB (7.2k raid5, benchmarked previously)
NET: up to 100Mbps / 950Mbps (1Gbps, tuned and benchmarked previously)

So the speed of generating load, about 15M/s as reported before seems
quite slow to me. I assume the system should get at least about 50MB/s
of Disk IO speed.

MEM? I don't think it plays a major role in this writing game. What's
the bottleneck of the system?

P.S
about Consistency Level, I've tried ONE/DCQUORUM and found ONE is about
10-15% faster. However that's neither a promising result.

Thanks!

Kevin

--
Kevin Yuan