If I go to fetch some row given the rack-unaware placement strategy, the
default snitch and CL==ONE, the node that is asked is the first node in the
ring with the datum that is currently up, then a checksum is sent to the
replicas to trigger read repair as appropriate. So with the row cache, that
first node (the primary replica) is the one that has that row cached, yes?

So if i have six nodes, CL==ONE, RF==3, row cache of 3 million on each node. Do
I have an effective 6 million row cache (3m*6/3)? Or 18m? And is that changed
by doing CL==QUORUM reads?