There's no direct support for cassandra in django, but there are a
couple starts.

http://www.allbuttonspressed.com/projects/django-nonrel
http://github.com/enki/tragedy
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2010

All of the features which Django has and which build on the ORM are
out, of course.  The GSoC project is trying to provide some nonrel
features through the ORM, I think the general understanding of what
people mean when they say "does Django work with nosql-X" is "does the
Django admin work with nosql-X".  The GSoC might get there, but it's
pretty ambitious.