On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Anthony Ikeda
<anthony.ik...@cardlink.com.au> wrote:
> Thanks Gary, I’m looking at that plug-in feature at the moment but there
> seems to be very little documentation on how to use it.

There is no documentation whatsoever. This is just a feature proposition right
now (it's not included in Cassandra, at least not yet), so it's not a
all encouraged to use it
unless of course it's to test it and give feedback to the patch author
(which I can only
encourage you to do :)). But right now you'll have to do it on the
application side.