Kay, I've been upgrading node this morning on our servers and so far so
good. Although in the startup I noticed the following message:

INFO 10:22:49,413 Saved partitioner not found. Using
org.apache.cassandra.dht.OrderPreservingPartitioner

The storage-conf.xml file is configured to use
org.apache.cassandra.dht.OrderPreservingPartitioner already.

Any reason it has to find a "saved" partitioner?

Anthony Ikeda

Java Analyst/Programmer

Cardlink Services Limited

Level 4, 3 Rider Boulevard

Rhodes NSW 2138

Web: www.cardlink.com.au | Tel: + 61 2 9646 9221 | Fax: + 61 2 9646 9283

This e-mail message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any display,
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.   If you
believe you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message or by telephone to (02)
9646 9222. Please delete the email and any attachments and do not retain the
email or any attachments in any form.

<<image001.gif>>