On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM, S Ahmed <sahmed1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to build a vBulletin type application (forums, threads, posts, user
> management, etc).
> Support multi-tenancy for a Saas type environment.
> Would Cassandra be suitable for this type of application?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Most likely, it is technically a fine fit. But Cassandra is very early
stage software, so you should expect that the documentation will not
always be clear and things will change from version to version. If you
are not extremely self-reliant, you may find it a frustrating
experience. Unless you are confident you will have trouble scaling
traditional technologies, it might not make business sense.

 Paul Prescod