This may be too much work... but you might consider building an Amazon EC2
AMI of your nodes.  This would let others quickly boot up your nodes and run
the stress test against it.

I know you mentioned that you're using Rackspace Cloud.  I'm not super
familiar with the internals of RSCloud, but perhaps they have something
similar?

This feels like the kind of problem that might be easier for someone else to
setup and quickly test.  (The beauty of the virtual server - quick setup and
quick tear down)

Dave Viner