From: "David Schoonover" <david.schoono...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 1:02pm
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra benchmarking on Rackspace Cloud

> Multiple client processes, or multiple client machines?

I ran it with both one and two client machines making requests, and ensured the
sum of the request threads across the clients was 50. That was on the cloud. I
am re-running the multi-host test against the 4-node cluster on dedicated
hardware now to ensure that result was not an artifact of the cloud.

David Schoonover