Johnathan. I will give it a shot. At first glance it really did not look
like much at all so I passed it up. I will give it a try now. Thanks!

I love the Cassandra community. I hang out mostly in IRC and this is my
first real post on the mailing list and the response time is surprisingly
rapid! Thanks!

Regards,

Michael