I have a key range that between 0000000000 and 0000001000, and my code as
below:

SlicePredicate predicate = new SlicePredicate();
predicate.setColumn_names(columns);
ColumnParent parent = new ColumnParent(columnFamily);
KeyRange k = new KeyRange(1000);
k.setStart_key(key[0]);
k.setEnd_key(key[1000]);
List<KeySlice> results = client.get_range_slices(keyspace, parent,
predicate, k, ConsistencyLevel.ONE);