Batchmutate insert? Can be package size that differ if not nr threads sending
data to Cassandra nodes.

Från: ChingShen [mailto:chingshenc...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 2 september 2010 08:59
Till: user@cassandra.apache.org
Ämne: Re: about insert benchmark

Hi Daniel,

   I have 4 nodes in my cluster, and run a benchmark on node A in Java.
  P.S. Replication = 3

Shen
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM, vineet daniel
<vineetdan...@gmail.com<mailto:vineetdan...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Ching

You are inserting using php,perl,python,java or ? and is cassandra installed
locally or on a network system and is it a single system or you have a cluster
of nodes. I know I've asked you many questions but the answers will help
immensely to assess the results.

Anyways congrats on getting better results :-) .

Regards
Vineet Daniel
+918106217121

Let your email find you....

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM, ChingShen