Unfortunately, I'm running Cassandra on Windows platform and the logging
doesn't work; I'm not able to configure them properly respectively.
I always get "log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.cassandra.utils.CLibrary)." after Cassandra starts. I tried to
copy "log4j-server.properties" to Cassandra home directory, to /bin
directory, to /lib directory, but the file still cannot be found :(
I'm using Cassandra.bat file to run them...

Augi