Just a tip for evaluation.  Reads using Cassandra are expensive.  Each link
in the graph would probably require a read transaction.  I have never used a
graph db, but I would expect their API will be much more efficient for your
needs.  Just something to consider before deciding.

Good luck!

- Lucas

--
Lucas J. Nodine