Hi all,
do you know any component for client-side sorting of cassandra structures?
Like order groups of SuperColumn on the base of a value of SubColumn and
similar operations? (ordering by asciitype/bytestype and so on) ...
Do you know anything like this? I'd like to avoid DTO/VO pattern + Comparable
Interface.

like ...

Inside Cassandra:
UID (ROW) {
    Company1 { name: webcompany, address: street c, other columns }
    Company2 { name: acompany, address: street b, other columns }
    Company3 { name: thecompany, address: street a, other columns }
}

Sort asciitype on  *name* subcolumn
UID (ROW) {
    Company2 { name: acompany, address: street b, other columns  }
    Company3 { name: thecompany, address: street a, other columns }
    Company1 { name: webcompany, address: street c, , other columns }
}

Sort asciitype on  *street* subcolumn
UID (ROW) {
    Company3 { name: thecompany, address: street a, other columns }
    Company2 { name: acompany, address: street b, other columns  }
    Company1 { name: webcompany, address: street c, , other columns }
}

If exists I'd like not reinventing the wheel.

Best Regards