Riptano is bringing some Cassandra love to the East coast the first
week of November.

First, on the evening of Nov 3, we're sponsoring a meetup in Atlanta.
This is held at the ApacheCon venue but you do _not_ have to be going
to ApacheCon to come; it is free to attend!  I will be there and
several other committers and contributors.  Register at
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/981873811/.

Second, on Nov 5, we are holding an all-day intensive Cassandra
training in Washington, DC., on Nov 5.  This will be our first
training class covering 0.7: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/900402127

See you there!

--
Jonathan Ellis