> In short, it seems like the general advice is unless you have a set of nearly
> static rows, AND they all fit in the cache, then rowcache is not recommended.

That's been our experience. Leave the memory for the OS cache instead.

Dave

--
*Dave Gardner*
Technical Architect

[image: imagini_58mmX15mm.png]   [image: VisualDNA-Logo-small.png]

*Imagini Europe Limited*
7 Moor Street, London W1D 5NB

[image: phone_icon.png] +44 20 7734 7033
[image: skype_icon.png] daveg79
[image: emailIcon.png] dave.gard...@imagini.net
[image: icon-web.png] http://www.visualdna.com

Imagini Europe Limited, Company number 5565112 (England
and Wales), Registered address: c/o Bird & Bird,
90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EQ, United Kingdom