Hello all, I have a very strange issue where I updated a column value with the
cassandra-cli command line interface and I can see with the cli tool that the
value is there and correct. When I query the same column via PHP and Thrift no
value is returned. I can make updates to any other column via PHP/Thrift and
the results persist except for the one I modified through the cli interface.

I have verified that the timestamp set by my PHP/Thrift layer are correct and
in the future of the existing column timestamp.

I've been troubleshooting this all morning so any help or guidance would be
greatly appreciated.