The corresponding RPMs can be found on http://rpm.riptano.com

Instructions for adding the "riptano" repository can be found here:
http://www.riptano.com/blog/announcing-rpms-cassandra

***This is not an upgrade from the 0.6.x RPMs. See below for details

Notes:
- if you have 0.6.x RPMs installed, do not even attempt this on a
production cluster until you fully understand the ramifications of
upgrading from 0.6 to 0.7
- the name for the 0.7.x series will be "cassandra07" to avoid
conflicts with upgrade/update from 0.6.x
- the RPM itself conflicts with the 0.6 package so you must uninstall
the 0.6 RPM first (it will leave your data and existing configurations
intact)
  * this may change in the future but requires modifications to some
of the scripts in contrib
- you must load/convert your schema to yaml yourself. See NEWS.txt in
the release (http://goo.gl/cCabD) for details

For any feedback or issues with the RPMs, please let me know directly.

Cheers,
-Nate