Hi, just rebuilt from the source and all works now, many thanks.

PT

On 25 Nov 2010, at 16:18, Peter Schuller wrote:

>> org/apache/cassandra/thrift/CassandraDaemon
>> org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon
>
> Are you running from a checkout? Did you build it first?
>
> (I'm not sure whether that is where you'll bail if you didn't, just
> throwing it out there.)
>
> --
> / Peter Schuller

Many thanks,

Paul Targett.
Director.

TBT - Information for better lives.

m:      07850 241672
t:      01225 465331

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Targett Business Technology Limited is a limited company registered in England
and Wales. Registered number: 04543806. Registered office: Griffins Court,
24-32 London Road, Newbury,
Berkshire, RG14 1JX.