// and the other events in time
 epoch: {
IID,
 IID
}
<ColumnFamily ColumnType="Super" CompareWith="LongType"
CompareSubcolumnsWith="BytesType" Name="EventsByUserDate "/>

Where I'm expecting to store all the event ids for a user ordered by date
(it's seconds since epoch as long long), I'm using
OrdingPreservingPartitioner.

But a call to:

GetSuperRangeSlices("EventsByUserDate ",  --column family
"",  --supercolumn
 userId, --startkey
userId, --endkey
 {
    column_names = {},
   slice_range = {
     start = "",
      finish = "",
     reversed = true,
                                     count = 20} },
                                1 --total keys
               )

Is not sorting correctly by supercolumn (the supercolumn names come out
unsorted), this is a sample output for the pervious query using thrift
directly:

SC 1291648883
SC 1291588465
SC 1291588453
SC 1291586385
SC 1291587408
SC 1291588174
SC 1291585331
SC 1291587116
SC 1291651116
SC 1291586332
SC 1291588548
SC 1291588036
SC 1291648703
SC 1291583651
SC 1291583650
SC 1291583649
SC 1291583648
SC 1291583647
SC 1291583646
SC 1291587485

Anything I'm missing regarding sorting schemes?

Thanks,
Guille