describe_schema_versions()  returns a Map<String, List<String>> with one
entry.  The key is an UUID and List<String> has one element, which is IP of
my machine.

I think this has something to do with 'truncate' command in CLI,  I can
reproduce by:

1. create a CF with column1 as a secondary index
2. add some rows
3. truncate the CF
4. add some rows and do a query where column1=someValue and
column2=someValue.  It does not happy if the query just has
column1=someValue

thanks