thats not exactly what im seeing, is not a row, but columns on a row that i
was deleting

ie:
suppose i have a row where the key is sec_index_1 where i have two columns
with information about other row keys
sec_index_1 { key1:key1, key2:key2 }

then i add a deletion for the column named key2, run it through batch mutate
for the key sec_index_1

then i load the row again to see all my "references" stored in columns, and
im still getting
key1, key2

Nicolas Santini