Thanks for the references. I will have a look at them to become familiar
with them.

But for now, my rather simplistic need is fulfilled by first getting the
time-sorted keys from sub-columns and then arranging the result of a
multi_get_slice_query in the same order at the app level.

For now I don't want to get into OPP to achieve it - as I see some "be
careful" annotations with it. Nice and simple to start in Cassandra field.
:-) Thanks again for the information though.