> The CLI sometimes gets only 100 results (even though there are more) - and
> sometimes gets all the results, even when there are more than 100!
>
> What is going on here? Is there some logic that says if there are too many
> results return 100, even though "too many" can be more than 100?

API calls have a limit since streaming is not supported and you could
potentially have almost arbitrary large result sets. I believe
cassandra-cli will allow you to set the limit if you look at the
'help' output and look for the word 'limit'.

The way to iterate over large amounts of data is to do paging, with
multiple queries.

--
/ Peter Schuller