Hi Jeremy, thanks, I was really coming at it from the question of whether
keyspaces were a functional basis for multitenancy in Cassandra.  I think
the MT issues discussed on the wiki page are the , but I'd like to get a
better understanding of the core issue of keyspaces and then try to get that
onto the page as maybe the first section.

Ed