Maxim,

Off the top of my head I'm not aware of any limitations in the indexes (other than the operators). This will give me a reason to dig into the code further and do some more reading Can you provide some more info on the system (in another thread) and the group may be able to help with the design. In the meantime this may help http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/LargeDataSetConsiderations

Aaron

On 24 Jan, 2011,at 03:13 PM, David McNelis <dmcne...@agentisenergy.com> wrote:

No worries, I am in the states too.

Sent from my Droid