Tyler Hobbs <tyler <at> riptano.com> writes:

> Try using something higher than -t 1, like -t 100.- Tyler

Thank you, Tyler!

When I run contrib/stress with a higher thread count, the server does scale to
200 inserts a second with latency of 200ms. At the same time Windows desktop
scales to 900 inserts a second and latency of 120ms. There is a huge difference
that I am trying to understand and eliminate.

In my real life bulk load I have to stay with a single threaded client for the
POC I am doing. The only option I have is to run several client processes... My
real life load is heavier than what contrib/stress does. It takes several days
to bulk load 4 million batch mutations !!! It is really painful :-( Something is
just not right...

Oleg