Using it for storing large immutable objects, like Aaron was suggesting we
are splitting the blob across multiple columns. Also we are reading it a few
columns at a time (for memory considerations). Currently we have only gone
upto about 300-400KB size objects.

We do have machines with 32Gb memory and with 8G for java. Row cache is
disabled. There is some latency that needs to be sorted out, but overall I
am positive. This is with 6.6, am in the process of moving it to 0.7.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com