Hi,

I have two kinds of data that I would like to fit in one super column
family; I am trying this, for the reasons of implementing fast
database retrievals by combining the data of two rows into just one
row.

First kind of data, in supercolumn family, is named with timeUUIDs as
supercolumn names; Think of this as, the postIds of posts in a Group.
These posts will need to be sorted by time (so that list of latest
posts is retrieved). Thus each post has one supercolumn each with name
as (timeUUID+userID) and sorted by timeUUIDtype.

Second kind of data would be just a single supercolumn containing
columns of userId of all members in a group(very small). (The no of
members in group will be around 40-50 max). The name of this single
supercolumn may be kept suitable(perhaps max. time in future ) so as
to keep this supercolumn to the beginning.

(The supercolumns are required as we need to store some additional
data in the columns of 1st kind of data).

So is it recommended to store these two types of data (not related to
each other but need to be retrieved together) in one super column
family ?