Actually, I am trying to use Cassandra to display to users on my
applicaiton, the list of all Reminders set by themselves for
themselves, on the application.

I need to store rows containing the timeline of daily Reminders put by
the users, for themselves, on application. The reminders need to be
presented to the user in a chronological order like a news feed.
Each reminder has got certain tags associated with it(so that, at
times, user may also choose to see the reminders filtered by tags in
chronological order).

So I thought of a schema something like this:-

-Each Reminder details may be stored as separate rows in column family.
-For presenting the timeline of reminders set by user to be presented
to the user, the timeline row of each user would contain the Id/Key(s)
(of the Reminder rows) as the supercolumn names and the subcolumns
inside that supercolumns could contain the list of tags associated
with particular reminder. All tags set at once during first write. The
no of tags(subcolumns) will be around 8 maximum.

Any comments, suggestions and feedback on the schema design are requested..

Thanks
Aditya Narayan