IMHO If you know the time of the event use store the time as a long, rather
than a UUID. It will make it easier to get back to a
time and make it easier for you to compare columns. TimeUUIDS has a pseudo
random part as well as the time part, it could be set to a constant. By why
bother if you know the absolute time.

I'm not sure what the ReminderCountOfThisUser is for, and as Sylvain says there
is no need for the user name if this is in a row just for the user.

Hope that helps.
Aaron