Looks like you don't have a big enough working set from your GC logs, there
doesn't seem to be a lot being reclaimed in the GC process. The process is
reclaiming a few hundred MB and is running every few seconds. How big are
your caches? The probable reason that it works the first couple times when
you create it due to nothing being in cache as it gets built up.

 Sridhar