On 13/02/2011 13:49, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
Folks,

as it seems that wrapping the brain around the R+W>N concept is a big hurdle
for a lot of users, I made a simple web page that allows you to try out the
different parameters and see how they affect the system.

http://www.ecyrd.com/cassandracalculator/

Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve the wording, or you spot a
bug. Trying to go for simplicity and clarity over absolute correctness here, as
this is meant to help newbies.

(App is completely self-contained HTML and Javascript.)

/Janne

Excellent! How about adding Hinted Handoff enabled/disabled option?

--
Rustam