We have been running a 0.6.3 with some custom features for more than 1 month
and it has been running fine. we are planning on moving to 0.7.1 in about 1
month from now if it past our stress tests.

If you are really going from scratch to production environment, I would
definetly go with 0.7.1 after some heavy stress test, it will give you a
better migration process to any new version.

Javier Canillas