发件人: Aaron Morton [mailto:aa...@thelastpickle.com]
发送时间: 2011年2月16日 3:56
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
主题: Re: Partitioning

You can using the Network Topology Strategy see
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Operations?highlight=(topology)|(network)#Network_topology

and NetworkTopologyStrategy in the  conf/cassandra.yaml file.

You can control the number of replicas to each DC.

Also look at conf/cassandra-topology.properties for information on how to tell
cassandra about your network topology.

Aaron