Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I have kept an eye on the Cassandra logs as well as my app server logs, and
I didn't notice any unusual hector/casandra messages there.

Where can I configure to see cassandra logs in debug mode?

I am pretty sure I haven't touched the 500 mutations in a batch yet. What
could be other possibilities for it hanging? It's happening absolutely
consistently.

rgds,
Roshan