I dont think i got the point in your question. But if you are thinking
about key indexes (like PKs), take in mind that cassandra will manage
keys using the partition strategy. By doing so, it will be able to
determine on which node the row with such key should be hold.
So, in another words, inside cassandra, each column family is treated
as a big table (hashtable). Taking this last in mind, there is no need
to have an index by key. Would you put an index over a hashtable's
keys??

Enviado desde mi iPhone