Completely understand!

All that I am quibbling over is whether a CL of quorum guarantees
consistency or not. That is what the documentation says - right. IF for a CL
of Q read - it depends on which node returns read first to determine the
actual returned result or other more convoluted conditions , then a Quorum
read/write is not consistent, by any definition.

I can still use Cassandra, and will use it, luv it!!! But let us not make
this statement on the Wiki architecture section:-

More specifically: R=read replica count W=write replica count N=replication
factor Q=*QUORUM* (Q = N / 2 + 1)

   -

   If W + R > N, you will have consistency
   - W=1, R=N
   - W=N, R=1
   - W=Q, R=Q where Q = N / 2 + 1

Cassandra provides consistency when R + W > N (read replica count + write
replica count > replication factor).

.