Hi Jonathan,
as Roland is already out of office, I'd like to jump in.
Maybe this somehow got lost in the moddle of this thread, indexing works fine in our "real" cassandra cluster. For our test cases, we use an embedded cassandra instance, which is configured via yaml. In case indexes cannot be defined via yaml (for embedded instances), is there a more preferred way to do so?

Cheers
Jürgen