Hi Aaron,

I'm using 7.3 (upgrading to 7.4).  Basically I needed to swap the IPs of two
of my nodes.  Unfortunately, after I did so, neither was accessible in the
original ring anymore.  I saw the warning message in the logs about the
token being reassigned.  Maybe I didn't give it enough time, but
accessibility faltered, so I reverted the IPs of the nodes, decommissioned
them each, swapped their IPs again, then brought them back into the ring one
at a time.  That seemed to work.  I admit that I'm still quite a novice when
it comes to cassandra's workings, and since my system was unresponsive for a
time, my goal was bringing it back up, and I didn't dive into extensive
analysis.

Casey