Hey all,

I'm trying to run a very simple Pig script against my Cassandra cluster (5
nodes, 0.7.3). I've gotten it all set up and working, but the script is giving
me some strange results. Here is my script:

rows = LOAD 'cassandra://Keyspace/ColumnFamily' USING CassandraStorage();
rowct = FOREACH rows GENERATE $0, COUNT($1);
dump rowct;

If I understand Pig correctly, this should output (row name, column count)
tuples, but I'm always seeing 1024 for the column count even though the rows
have highly variable number of columns. Am I missing something? Thanks.

-Jeffrey