If you just want to benchmark the cluster it wont matter too much, though I
would set keys_cached to 0 and increate memtable throughput to 64 or 128. If
you are testing to get a better idea for your app then use similar settings to
your app.

keys_cahced is the number of keys

for concurrent_readers and concurrent_writers see the comments in
cong/cassandra.yaml.

I could not find this KS definition in the hector code base so not sure why
they chose those values.

Aaron