Hi Ethan,

I want to present the events ordered by time, always in pages of 20/40
events. If the events are tweets, you can have 1000 tweets from the same
second or you can have 30 tweets in a 10 minute range. But I always wanna be
able to page through the results in an orderly fashion.

I think that using seconds since epoch it's what I'm doing, that is divide
time into a fixed series of interval. Each second is an interval, and all of
the events for that particular second are columns of that row.

Again with tweets for easier visualizatoin

TweetsBySecond : {
 12121121212 :{ -> seconds since epoch
 id1,id2,id3 -> all the tweet ids ocurred in that particular second
},
12121212123 : {
id4,id5
},
12121212124 : {
id6
}
}

The problem is you can't do that using OPP in cassandra 0.7, or it's just me
missing something?

Thanks for your answer,
Guille