Looking at the code for the snapshot it looks like it does not include
secondary indexes. And I cannot see a way to manually trigger an index rebuild
(via CFS.buildSecondaryIndexes())

Looking at this it's probably handy to snapshot them

I'm not sure if there is a reason for excluding them. Is this causing a problem
right now ?

Aaron